AviaDBM Software for Garmin® Aviation Handhelds
• List the complete contents of your Garmin® aviation handheld GPS database without registering.
• Make any changes you like - there is space in a typical database for hundreds more waypoints.
• Make a database covering an area of your choice.
• Update your obsolete model using a database designed for a current unit.
AviaDBM software gives full access to the
Aviation Database for all 20 of these Garmin® Handheld GPS units:
Databases for the first seven models have been withdrawn, but they can be updated with AviaDBM.
GPS 95AVD, GPS 95XL, GPS 90, GPS 92, GPSCOM 190,
GPSMAP 195, GPS III Pilot.
Databases for the next seven models can also be used to update the discontinued models above.
GPSMAP 295, GPSMAP 196, GPSMAP 296, GPSMAP 396,
GPSMAP 96, GPSMAP 96C, iQue3600.
The final six models share databases in groups:
GPSMAP 495, GPSMAP 496
GPSMAP 695, GPSMAP 696, Aera (all versions)
The software is written for a PC running Windows 98SE, ME, XP, Vista, or 7. It is issued in a self-extracting file, and is installed in the directory of your choice by the Nullsoft Installer. Please read the Getting Started guide, or Introduction Francais.
of popular uses for the package include:
1. Creating a database for a discontinued unit, using an update file for a current unit.
2. Adding a complete set of gliding turn points to the NDB database.
3. Adding all the small airfields in selected countries to the APT database.
4. Adding all the visual reporting points to the INT database (models before 696/Aera).
5. Adding airways to the special use airspace SUA database (models before 696/Aera).
6. Creating a database containing a user-selected geographical area, or a non-standard set of countries.
Available at: ~http://web.abnormal.com/~avia_dbm/index.html