Known Errors / News - 22nd November 2012
1. Version 5.2.0 contain many fixes and enhancements. Please read the release notes for a full description.
2. I am getting a lot of questions from existing users concerned about the change to Garmin's issuing system. Please read "Filenames", "Basic Principals", and "Getting Started" , first. There is also a very good explanation in the French language at "Introduction Francais".
3. GPS_SDC v5.2.0 has a bug involving the model number in the feat_unlk.dat file: fixed here - GPS_SDC.exe
4. G696 navdata cycle 1209 uses a new value for the pointer for an "unset" name, giving rise to many errors during Create ISAM. The fix is here: G696_GEN.zip
5. RipTaw fails when used to extract files from a G496 .awp file, due to a slash (/) character in the filename of the VRP section. The fix is here: riptaw.zip