Examples of popular uses for the package
- Creating a database for a discontinued unit, using an update file for a current unit.
- Allowing legacy units to display 8.33khz channels.
- Copying user waypoints and routes between unit types.
- Adding a complete set of gliding turn points to the NDB database.
- Adding all the small airfields in selected countries to the APT database.
- Adding all the visual reporting points to the INT database (models before 696/Aera).
- Adding airways to the special use airspace SUA database (models before 696/Aera).
- Creating a database containing a user-selected geographical area, or a non-standard set of countries.
- Merging the published databases from Flarmnet and Glidernet to create a comprehensive database for your flarm display.